Sunday

Music Video of the Day 10.24.2010

E has been carrying this blog. Updating daily, delivering non-naked women, beautiful, if rare rants. I figure I should give something back, especially since I've told our favorite German about the page.

So Trent Reznor (who got his start in the Cleveland recording scene) of NIN on hearing this cover of his baby:

"I listened to it and it was very strange. It was this other person inhabiting my most personal song. I'd known where I was when I wrote it. I know what I was thinking about. I know how I felt. Hearing it was like someone kissing your girlfriend. It felt invasive."

Also
" I pop the video in, and... wow. Tears welling, silence, goose-bumps... Wow. I just lost my girlfriend, because that song isn't mine anymore."



The song is a bit of a downer, so tuck your dick away safely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...